Home to prehistoric rainforests and a melting pot of culture, Malaysia is an amazing country to discover.
· Petronas Twin Towers are the iconic 88-storey landmark of Malaysia. Linking the towers at levels 41 and 42 is the Skybridge for spectacular views of the city.
· KL Bird Park is home to more than 3,000 birds of approximately 200 species living freely in an aviary that closely resembles their natural habitat.
· Aquaria KLCC showcases over 5,000 exhibits of aquatic and land-bound creatures over a sprawling 60,000 sq ft space.
· I-City Shah Alam: From shopping to snow-filled indoor park, from beautiful neon lights that adorn the gardens to the many gourmet restaurants, this City of Digital Lights is best visited at night.
· School of Hard Knocks - Royal Selangor: Participate in a 30-minute fun-filled session, learning to create your very own pewter dish using traditional tools.
· Kinabalu National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a wonderland of ecological treasures with thousands of plant and animal species.
· Mari Mari Cultural Village showcases the culture and lifestyle of various indigenous group of Sabah.
· Island Hopping to Taman Abdul Rahman Island Park to see exotic animals, snorkel above coral reefs, marvel over white sandy beaches or enjoy windsurfing, parasailing and kayaking.
· Borneo Sea Walking tour of 20 - 30 minutes underwater, touching marine plants, corals, starfishes and feeding tropical fishes.
· Scuba dive & snorkel at the many interesting dive sites and wrecks. Complete an advanced or basic diving training course.
· Penang Cultural Centre offers 2.5 hour cultural tours that showcase Malay martial arts; traditional games; handicrafts and ethnic dances.
· Kek Lok Si Temple, the largest Buddhist temple in Malaysia, is built in tiers and culminates in the beautiful ‘Pagoda of Ten Thousand Buddhas’.
· Ride up Penang Hill on a 30-minute cable car ride to visit some of the grandest colonial mansions, while enjoying the cool air and panoramic views.
· The Penang National Park is unique for its different types of habitat, including a lake, wetlands, mangroves, mudflats, coral reefs and turtle nesting beaches.
· Batu Ferringhi beach’s exciting sidewalk bazaar is open every evening from around 6pm until past midnight.
· Fish and Swim in the clear and cool waters at Lata Berkoh & Waterfall Cascades and feed fish at Kelah Fish Scantuary.
· Observe some of the best wildlife at Tahan Wildlife Observation Hide on a guided night safari trek or on 4WD safaris.
· Visit the Orang Asli Settlements to witness the nomadic lifestyle of the original people.
· Canopy Walk on the longest suspension bridge in the world, at 530 metres above ground to view the rich flora and fauna.
· Shoot the Rapids as the boats negotiate seven sets of rapids while travelling upstream on Sungai Tembeling from the Park’s headquarters.
· Dive or Snorkel at Pulau Payar island, famous for its spectacular coral gardens and special Underwater Observatory.
· Langkawi Underwater World, Malaysia’s largest aquarium, features 200 species of marine and freshwater creatures.
· Air Trek through Langkawi’s Rainforest on wires approximately 10m off the ground in the tree canopy, finishing off with a flying fox run.
· Spas with variety of treatments from local Malay massage to Thai massage, from foot massage to traditional Ayurvedic treatments.
· Langkawi Cable Car Ride to Mount Mat Cincang for spectacular views of the island.
· Desaru Beach offers 25 kms of white, sandy beach with lush tropical greenery and activities like swimming, fishing, snorkelling, canoeing, horse riding, jungle trekking, go-carting, golfing and windsurfing.
· Hello Kitty Theme Park, a four-storey entertainment centre with various interactive activities and rides.
· Snorkel, dive and fish around the islands of Pulau Rawa, Pulau Tengah & Pulau Besar.
· Legoland: The 76-acre theme park has more than 40 rides across seven themes including Lego Kingdom, Lego City and Miniland.
· Shop at Johor’s Premium Outlets and save 25% to 65% on more than 80 designer brands including Coach, Gap, Nike, Salvatore Ferragamo, Canali, and many more.